Share an embarrasing secret......

HughJass

Reaction score
I caught a few re-runs of Ally McBeal late at night and got hooked. I even went to the local DVD hire and got them out, which was awkward. This is especially embarrassing as I pride myself on not watching much television and when I do it's only to watch grown-up serious stuff about the issues. I hide the DVD's in the drawer of shame (also contains my dutasteride and minoxidil).

Obviously I've got more in the vault but I'll wait until somebody else has had a turn :whistle:

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought Dire Straits' greatest hits!!!

Didn't go so far as to put a tie round my head and play air guitar with an old tennis racket though :)

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I watched two episodes in a row of Glee. There was nothing else on and I was so bored - Awful TV program. I later man'd up and watched some episodes of the West Wing.

I have the hairmax lasercomb in my draw of shame. All covered in dust.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got a third nipple :dunno:

Just kidding...

I don't have any embarrasing secrets, I'm perfect :whistle:

PS: Ally McBeal aint that bad. I dont watch it, but I can see how someone in his late 20s can enjoy it.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
I think "When Harry Met Sally" is a great movie :$

gaydar-test.jpg

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Had sex with my garndma once.

whaat ! ? :dunno:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
virtuality said:
but I can see how someone in his late 20s can enjoy it.

purely out of interest, why do you say that?

Its a comedy-drama about young professionals. The main characters are supposed to be in your age group, so in a way you can relate to the story.

Think of all the medical dramas, only 4 in 1000 of us are MDs but we still watch those (I dont, I cant stand House). We have absolutely nothing in common with those people, but intentionally they are young doctors so that even the younger audiences can relate to the story line.

I used to live with someone who had all the Ally McBeal DVDs, you arent the first one.

I recently watched the first two seasons of Friends and I used to have every single episode of the first 7 seasons of Scrubs. I didnt like the new episodes of Scrubs.