sharing HairLossTalk.com......

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
I've talked to friends about the hilarious sh*t I read on this site ...... but it really hit me how much of an impact its causing, when a girl I dated a while ago called this morning to invite me to her birthday party, and one of the first things she asked was:

" hey, How is CCS is doing? I miss his crazy stories!"

anybody else shares their HairLossTalk.com moments with civilians?............... :whistle:

Cassin

Reaction score
My GF reads this site from time to time.

She's amazed at the bizarre point of view men think women have. She chalks it up to guys just being young.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
LOL!! Great thread. I share stories with my Wife about HairLossTalk.com and she feels she knows people here and refers to them by name and asks for updates.

ali777

Reaction score
My gf saw me reading the forum one day and she just laughed at me :whistle:

I don't really share the stories I read here. My gf and I talk about hair and the body in general, I tell her about DHT and male pattern baldness but not the real life stories.

I have actually told a few people they might want to give the big three a try, I don't think anyone has followed my advice yet.

oni

Reaction score
I read extracts to my victims..............................................I mean friends really!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I just thought I would "pop in" and let you know I sold the movie rights for HairLossTalk.com:The Movie for 10 million but I can't give you any more details until I it get announced publicly. :innocent: