Sharky7337's Story - (A BIG 3 Thank you!)

sharky7337

Reaction score
Well Heres my story. I found myself balding at 16. People in highschool always told me how i looked like i was balding. By the time i was 21 it got so bad I couldn't hide it anymore and i went to the doctor.

After he laughed at me, he told me to go get some rogaine because propecia was too expensive and try that out. He probably never understood because hes like 60 with the hair of a 12 year old. Bastard!

I did the rogaine liquid/foam thing for the last 6 years or so but by september 2009 it was so bad all my crown and the rest of my hair was almost gone. I basically had to use a eye drop amount of gel otherwise i was all scalp! lol

So I had been browsing around here before, years prior, and finally decided to take my final plunge and take finpecia and use nizoral as a last ditch effort :)

I can not say it enough but THANK YOU! Thank you all so much for providing your information and stories!

I started finpecia from in house in september and now its april and although its nothing tremedous compared to some peoples results i have seen, and im going through a shedfest right now, wow what a improvement!

I had heard so many different things and tried a few but coming here finally gave me the info and ability to try finasteride as i have no medical insurance and cant afford 80 bucks a month for it :p

I don't have my before pictures but all i can say is i was a diffuse thin nw3-4 with my whole crown basically gone.

Anyways it won't let me upload the files from my phone so ill put a link for you.

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/20100415225532.jpg/

This was taken in my bathroom under the bright bathroom light and with a flash as well. I keep my hair very short almost buzzed. This is also with gel and hairspray in my hair because i had gone to work.

I just wanted to say thank you all and I really hope I continue to see more results with the nizoral and finasteride added to my regimen!