Shaveing your head?

G

I have been shedding now for 5 months with about a 3 week brake. I am considerer shaving my head “crew cut or army cutâ€

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I just looked at your site and I tried really hard to spot your hair loss. I am not even sure that you have any hairloss but if you think it is there then maybe it is. I would just use propecia right now. You have some thick-*** hair that I think everyone here would die for, at least I know I would.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Do it. Bacardi and Cola.

Yeah man, you've got a great head o' hair. You'll be pleasantly surprised when your buzz your head. Go ahead and do it. I did a few weeks back and I'm happy with it. It's quite possibly the easiest way to forget about sheds. I always say you cant count hairs when you cant see them. Do it.

Also, do as the rest say, get on finasteride and go live your life. You've got a great head start.

By the way, whats up with the patch of dark hair in the front? Have you been using minoxidil?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would go with a number two guard...i would never shave my head to the scalp unless need be but your head of hair is thick right now.

costas the loser

Reaction score
I see from the original post here that you switched from Proscar To Propecia why was that. I was under the assumption that they were one in the same. I currently us Propecia but was thinking for $ reasons I would switch to Proscar. Does anyone have any thoughts on that thanks

Petchsky

Reaction score
During the early and shed frantic days i shaved my haed to a 2 guard and didn't even thing about hairloss for weeks, plus it grew back better and stronger. I recommend it!