Shaving it all off.

Helel

Established Member
Reaction score
I posted a thread a couple of days back about how I am now a 3.5.

I don't have money for finasteride and who knows when I will get a damn job. I have hair but I have decided to shave all of it off. I don't mean to sound like a little ***** but the reason why hair is such a big deal to me is because I'm unattractive.

I have no friends and most of the girls in my social circle would treat me like crap because of how unattractive I am. I needed my hair because it was one of the very few things in my life that I had going for me.

What do you guys think? Should I shave it off? Anyone have some advice for me?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see your hair before you make your decision if that's all right!
Some people can pull off Nw3+
Other's can't.

So I have to see what it looks like.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get your finasteride online it is only like 10 dollars a month or something ridiculously low. Start bodybuilding it will improve your appearance when you get money for a gym membership

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Not the advice I am sure you are looking for, but do what makes you feel better. Start with buzzing your head #2 or #3 and give it a few weeks. If you think you look better with a clean cut, then keep it.

Adam R

Reaction score
Mate, shave it off and start working on being the best you, you can be. Work on your physique- not being able to afford a gym membership is no excuse- you can work near miracles with pushups, pullups, dips, leg raises, pistol squats etc if you are determined, willing to work and consistent. Take care of your teeth and skin, groom yourself well. If you have facial hair, keep it neat and well maintained. Dress as well as your budget will allow you to- you do not have to spend big money to dress nicely.

Most of all, hold your head up and be confident in yourself. Don't walk around dwelling on hair loss and thinking you are inferior to other people because they have better hair than you. So much of how we are perceived by others comes from how we perceive ourselves. If you walk around, telling yourself you are an unattractive, balding loser that no woman could find attractive, you will be exactly that. If you shave your head, work on your physique, dress and groom yourself well, look people in the eye and view yourself as an alpha male- that is what you will be.

I've said it before and I will say it again, it is only us, as hair loss sufferers that spend any time dwelling on it and examining other peoples hair lines etc. Most people really do not give a ****- I know this from my own experience because when I had a full head of hair, I NEVER even noticed if a guy was thinning or not- it never even entered my head. It was only once I started balding myself that I spent time thinking about it and looking at other peoples hair.

Whatever you decide to do- good luck brother but don't ever talk yourself out of the game- you are better than that.