Shed Experts..Quick Question

melbwest

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am 24 and receding, maybe NW2.5 give or take a bit. Looking at giving finasteride another shot (got scared off it once).

The rest of the hair I have is curly, black and pretty darn thick. I am caucasian.

What I am wondering is if a normal range finasteride induced shed will be really noticeable for my case. I understand from the above sticky that shed's are 'global' but I guess in a nutshell, will i recede more or just globally lighten up?

Also do you think that toppik use would be able to cover such shedding?

Cheers
MW

:D

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
melbwest said:
Hi All,

I am 24 and receding, maybe NW2.5 give or take a bit. Looking at giving finasteride another shot (got scared off it once).

The rest of the hair I have is curly, black and pretty darn thick. I am caucasian.

What I am wondering is if a normal range finasteride induced shed will be really noticeable for my case. I understand from the above sticky that shed's are 'global' but I guess in a nutshell, will i recede more or just globally lighten up?

Also do you think that toppik use would be able to cover such shedding?

Cheers
MW

:D

every case is unique man...no one can answer this question...you may not even shed at all...usually sheds arent too bad and only you, the hair loss sufferer will be able to notice any cosmetic difference. Dont get scared off from any shedding...just ride it out.

Dunno about toppik never used it, but ive heard great stuff bout it.