shed question

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
theoretically speaking....when going through a finasteride shed u would lose more short colorless hair than hair right?

G

That's what happened to me. I was actually pulling some yesterday and they were clear in colour. Not dark hairs..

Reaction score
I seem to be shedding at the moment, two months into my regime and I seem to be losing hairs from everywhere on my head, not just male pattern baldness areas. I take it this is a good sign and not me responding adversely to saw palmetto. Any comments??

Heaps of hairs on the pillow where months ago I mainly lost them in the shower. Most of them are small thin hairs. Please stop soon though, its making me real jittery in the morning with the shower/pillow thing...

G

grinja the ninja said:
I seem to be shedding at the moment, two months into my regime and I seem to be losing hairs from everywhere on my head, not just male pattern baldness areas. I take it this is a good sign and not me responding adversely to saw palmetto. Any comments??

Heaps of hairs on the pillow where months ago I mainly lost them in the shower. Most of them are small thin hairs. Please stop soon though, its making me real jittery in the morning with the shower/pillow thing...

Just ride it out. It may take some time for them to be replaced but as you say. I just hope they grow back darker and more healthy.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
im shedding at 2 and a half months....im still losing some hair thats long (my general length hair goes down past my eyes) with a colorless root, but any time i comb my hair only little colorless ones come out