Shed (Rogaine Foam)

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

I need some answer.Please

I shed only when i put rogaine (foam) on my head. This shead is abaut 30-40 hair at morning and same at night. Sometimes they are long hair (thick) and sometimes little hair up to 1cm. Is this a bad sign for my hair? Is rogaine not good for my hair?I m also on propecia and nizoral. Shead starts at 3 week of treatment.

When I did not was on treatment I did not had such hair loss.

Sorry on my english.I help whit google.

tnx

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I have used foam on both hairline and crown for the past 3 years religiously twice a day. I shed like crazy while on foam and you will definitely go through "thinner hair" periods while on the foam. But the overall net effect of the foam is definitely a positive one (at least for me). I have been on many lows (im actually in one now) when using foam but the shedding hair always seem to come back. Its a roller coaster dude, but its worth it. Keep persisting and the rewards will eventually pay off. If you can achieve at the very least maintenance you will be a very happy man. I have only lost a small amount of ground in the past 3 years since starting. I am thankful for that. I know for a fact it would be ALOT worse had i not been on it.

Good luck.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
I have one question about the shampo???
Previously, I had a shampoo Vichy (decros) which I have considerably decreased hair loss, but I had a lot dandruff from him.
Now I have nizoral which I remove dandruff.
Can I have the example Nizoral 3x a week, other days VICHY.
Is switching between shampons bad for my hair?

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd rather not wash my hair with shampoo everyday. Also I thought Nizoral should be used only 2 times a week.

Don't think it will do you any harm using 2 sorts of shampoo.

CBF

Established Member
Reaction score
Tnx Whoop,
Has anyone else any experience?
And cant hair spray damage my hair? Because I need it as much that my hair stand well.

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
As long as you use the hairspray on the prescribed way, your hair will be fine.

I once fukked it up big time with it though. First i had put gel in my hair and then sprayed for a better outcome...

Concrete, rofl. Mom had to cut it all off :woot: