sheddiing everywhere

mboy

Reaction score
My hair are shedding throughout my head, also in the back and sides. Actually I think even more on the back and sides. The shedding is quite intense. It goes on for 2 years already. Sometimes it stops for a few months but then starts again. Did a lot of blood test at dhermatologist and everything seemed to be be ok. Could be stress related but still is weird as I'm not THAT stressed out.
Anyone had anything like that?
Anyone had anything like that? I also have dandruff problem that I'm constantly battling with Nizoral and other treatments and medicines.

My hair were shedding all over the place 2 years ago too and so I was even in denial when my male pattern baldness started 2 years ago. As it seemed weird that my hair are falling out in the back of my head.

I nave naturally very think and full hair, so it was okay for a while but now I've starting to notice that hair are thinner everywhere.

I turned 26 a few months ago and my male pattern baldness started about two years ago. (Maybe it was even a bit earlier but then was when I notice it). At first it was just the receeding hairline but now I think my hair are also started thinning a bit in the front. Hairline has receeded for 3-4cm. Temples are gone. Crown is ok. Started propecia 3 weeks ago. Fingers crossed. Should have been earlier but couldn't get a presription at first and then my mbp seemed to slow down or stop. So I didn't think about it. Now I suddenly notice that a lot is gone again. Seems to go in patterns. Anyone else with similar thing or any advice?

Considering hair transplant if I get my mbp in control and if propecia doesnt get anything to grow back.