SHEDDIN' now much more (15 months)

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
Hello

I wanna ask you something : i am on finasteride for 15 months now and i can see now on my shoulders or pillow some hairs i didnt have any more...

I noticed for 1 month or more i am thinning but no bald spot just thinning...

Is this possible i am trough a shedding phase..? WILL i recover from such a freaking shed? i note also that i have more acne right now and more libido...what the f.... is this normal to shed at 15 months?

Thanks..i am panicking

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
Please can you help me a little giving me a response on wether it is a shed or is an anormal losing?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CDESIGN404 said:
can you show me someone like me ..please

Shedding is normal. Everyone goes through sheds, even if they don't have male pattern baldness. Keep on your finastride though.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How noticeable is the shedding? From people's comments on here if you are just seeing shed hairs everywhere but with no noticeable receeding, thin spots then you haven't got much to worry about.
Is this your first shed?

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
i have a differene beetween left and right side...but i shed hairs from everywhere and i noticed last september i was beginning to thin and now i see shedding hairs eslewhere..is this normal..it's my 15th month on finasteride !!!!
I shed once at the beginning but a 15 !!!?§§§ Is there someone like me here?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken.. you will always shed from finasteride, it comes in cycles. Personally I still don't know how many of you are differentiating between a shed and standard hairloss. Stick it out if you can.

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
All right..

How long do ui have to wait ...15 months it s difficult to get hope...

Buut i have seen such godd results at 24 months....so?