Shedding a lot when APPLYING Rogaine Foam

canucklehead

Reaction score
Hey all, I have been on Rogaine Foam for about 11 months and I have consistently noticed shedding when applying Rogaine Foam. I know people shed when messing around with their scalp but this shedding seems a lot more noticeable than with brushing or washing the hair. The amount of shedding does seem to very month to month but there is always some. Just seeing if anyone else out there is noticing significant shed when actually applying the foam....

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
I always noticed this using liquid rogaine. Don´t know how or why, or if it´s an unnatural reaction. would be nice if someone could SHED some light on this! mooaaahaha.

Reaction score
Yeah, I too also experience a constant light shed when using Rogaine Foam. I find lots of hair on my hands every time I apply the Foam.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
LostAnagenCycle said:
I find lots of hair on my hands every time I apply the Foam.

Exactly. But is this natural? Seems like a reaction when your head spews out hair the moment the stuff touches your head. A shed would be more randomly throughout the day/night right? I switched minoxidil brands however and it seems to have changed for the better :innocent: