Shedding After 11 Months on Big 3

backintime

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure to what degree I experienced an initial shed because my hair was buzzed when I started treatment. Lately, I've noticed my hair is thinner than it has been in a few months and I actually have hair on my hands after shampooing (I haven't seen this is years). Also, after I comb my hair there are hairs in the comb. The hairs I'm losing are about 1/2 inch to 1 inch long. Has anyone else experienced this around the 1-year mark on the Big 3? I was really hoping that at this time my results would peak. I was doing really well about 2 months ago. I'm hoping that this shedding is a good sign and that the diameter and length of the hairs I shed indicate that my hairs are actually growing longer and stronger before falling out. Maybe it could be that before treatment, the hairs were too short, colorless and thin for me to notice any kind of shed. You're input on this would be appreciated!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It could be your second shed....some people have reported that they experience their hair shedding at the one year mark...in my case, I shed every two to three months since the treatment!!