shedding and hair length

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
is it normal to loose more hair when you run your hands through it when its longer than when it is shorter? i never got any hairs in the shower when my hair was shorter than what it is now, recently in the past week ive noticed that im loosing more hair in the shower(not a whole lot, just like 5 ish maybe) but as my hair is getting longer its shedding more, is that normal?(the longer it is, the more it will shed?)and if i run my hands through my hair over my laptop, ill get a few hairs fall out, usually all the same thickness, but some are different legnths, but when its shorter, not like super short, i never got any of that, but its also cooling down here in canada and becoming more dry..and i do have folliculitis, so that could also be it too, i actually was at the derm today(finally managed to get back there) and he said my hair looks good, its just the folliculitis, its hard to get rid of and is still present very much. also some of the hairs, well most of them DO NOT have the white bulb on them, so im taking those are the ones affected by folliculitis