Shedding + Ashley & Martin

Maestro

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have a few basic questions concerning shedding.
Do all forms of Minoxidil treatment cause shedding?
So far my research as led me to believe that they do (or at least most do, of course not all people react the same way to Minoxidil)

Just over a week ago I went to a free Ashley & Martin consultation, I ended up leaving after hearing their prices (and starting my own regimen of "The Big 3" with the same products they prescribe without paying them 1000's) but they didn't tell me anything about their Minoxidil treatment causing shedding.

Does anybody know if Ashley & Martin or Advanced Hair Studios (or any other hair re-growth centers) cause shedding from their Minoxidil treatments?

Thanks a bunch guys!

Dean.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have a few basic questions concerning shedding.
Do all forms of Minoxidil treatment cause shedding?
So far my research as led me to believe that they do (or at least most do, of course not all people react the same way to Minoxidil)

Just over a week ago I went to a free Ashley & Martin consultation, I ended up leaving after hearing their prices (and starting my own regimen of "The Big 3" with the same products they prescribe without paying them 1000's) but they didn't tell me anything about their Minoxidil treatment causing shedding.

Does anybody know if Ashley & Martin or Advanced Hair Studios (or any other hair re-growth centers) cause shedding from their Minoxidil treatments?

Thanks a bunch guys!

Dean.

Most people experience shedding after starting minoxidil. I shed a LOT.

Maestro

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I though so.

It's funny how Ashley & Martin didn't mention it, they probably wait until you have handed over your money and then tell you, they also prescribe generic Finasteride to be taken daily, so that should cause shedding to. They just seem to keep it hush hush (just like the fact that you can buy all their medications in a pharmacy for literally less then an eighth of there price.)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I never heard much insight discussed about starting minoxidil at lower dosage and/ or frequency to minimize this natural and generally positive side effect. Do minoxidil. users always experience acute shedding. I am not sure . I suppose if a beginner has interests and patience to experiment with this dubious approach and increase minoxidil. usage in increments there may be some surprising benefit. Is there a minoxidil. method that produces the "best of both worlds"? Milder shedding+ modest regrowth. Who knows? All the best.