Shedding cause?

stuidh

Reaction score
Ok, up until recently everyone that knew I was taking Hairloss products was telling me how thick my hair looked since I started taking them. In the past couple of months though, my hair has started shedding badly. Like, it's at it's thinnest point just a couple of months after it was the thickest it had been in years. There's probably a number of things.

Well, first off. I started taking minoxidil about a 6-8 months ago, after getting some quite severe sides I decided to come off it in September.
After this, in November, I had a bit of a money problem, and wasn't able to afford my propecia for a month/just over a month. During this time, I panicked and in December I started taking Minoxidil again(at a lower dose than previously though) as I was shedding more than normal. Since then I've got my propecia back but my shedding has worsened even further.
Would going back on Minoxidil after a couple of months break cause me to shed? And would the month break from propecia cause my lose any hair I've maintained/gained? :(
Is there a possibility that my hairloss is just running it's course and there's nothing I can do to stop it?

I'm praying that the damage can be repaired as my hair is/was without a doubt my favourite feature.