Shedding crazy on 2month!!

asinusta678

Reaction score
Hi! I'm really freacked out coz i started shedding crazy during my second month on propecia!!Anyone knows how to calm me down?!?! :$
Also i started to feel sensitivity around my nipplearea..how it's not gyno :( Damn i'm doomed :lost:

robmartin

Reaction score
I was in the same boat a month ago. I just hit my 3 month mark yesterday on propecia. I was losing about 10-12 hairs per shower in the morning after toweling of my hair before propecia. Right around the 2 month mark it increased to around 20-25. My front has thinned out a good bit. Then all of a sudden about a week ago it almost completely stopped. I can only find 1 hair or 2 every time I shower. I hope the shedding period is over... that's if that's even what it was in the first place. I'll keep you updated, but here's to hoping your shedding stops soon.

BTW - I'm also seeing some regrowth on my hairline over the last month. They're growing longer and thicker everyday.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Same thing is happening to me right now.  At first I thought it was a miracle NO SHED!  And then BAM you take one f*****g shower and all the goodness washes right out.  I'm hoping this will be a temporary side effect of better things to come.  From what I hear it will be but it's tough in the meantime, I can only hope it doesn't get worse.BTW just finishing up month 2 and moving on to month 3 we'll see what happens.