Reaction score
For the past around 2 months, my regimen has been:

Multivitamin
Propecia 1/4
Rogaine (once a day)
Biotin
and I just added nizoral last week.
Shampoo: Vive Pro

Eversince I started propecia, i have been shedding from the first week and its been 2 months. My hair gotten much much worst and i don't see any improvements. Thoughts anyone? Thank you.

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear at 3 month mark you see regrowth so wait it out. Maybe take minoxidil twice a day, it will make you shed more but if your actually losing those hairs its best to save them.

Drpepper

Reaction score
I think that on exactly the third month if i don't see any improvement, i'm going to stop propecia....

oh and is it possible that shedding is so bad because i never used NIZORAL with my regimen?

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
please dont stop...see at 6 month mark..

better to shave your head from shed now...

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
Drpepper said:
is it possible that shedding is so bad because i never used NIZORAL with my regimen?
No, because nizoral is really just a scalp cleanser that helps keep down sebum and makes your scalp perfect for topicals.

Nizoral has nothing to do with keeping you from shedding.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
i have bee on fincar fr 2 years and shedding now for firt time, is this normal? im just using nizoral and fincar atm, i have been shedding for about a month will t stop and regrow or could it just be male pattern baldness beating the finasteride?