shedding from reducing to 1x daily??

JonA

Reaction score
Could someone please explain to me wats this could be.....

I have reduced my dosage of minoxidil from 2x aday to 1x daily at night. My hair is about 1inch ontop and 1cm on sides. Today i noticed,, while shaking my hair, tiny hairs falling.. but there not 1inch.. there very small about 1-2cm very small with very small white bulbs.

Am i losing hair from cutting dosage or shedding for new hair??

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would also like to know what these white bulbs are.

JonA

Reaction score
Im not botherd about the white bulb(which means the hair that fell out was at the telegon stage or watever) im just not sure wat these small hairs are that have fallen out... normally the hair that i shed are my normal length..........

JonA

Reaction score
Is it possible to shed as soon as about 1.5 weeks from reducing dosage???

i think im shedding.. is it loosing the beneifits of 2x daily already???

G

the white bulb at the end means that your follicle is healthy. if you start to see no white bulb, then you are getting in trouble. these hairs will grow back. hairs shed because the regrowth product shocks all follicles into growth, meaning your hair that is already there needs to fall out in order for new hair to come in. relax and ride it out. shedding only means that the treatment is working.

Getting there

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if when hair falls out with the bulb attached, do these contain the root too?

Thanks