Shedding Hair, Pubes and Eyelashes

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

This past couple of weeks I have noticed I am shedding quite a lot more than normal, but I have also noticed I am shedding eyelashes and also my pubes, for a couple of days one of my eyes went bloodshot because a couple of lashes got trapped behind my eyelid, is this a seasonal shed? I have been taking proscar for exactly 12 months and occasionally use nizoral.

sunnyone1

Reaction score
What is your hair loss diagnosis ? if it's Alopecia Areata, rather than male patterned, androgenic hair loss, this could explain eyelash and body hair loss.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sunnyone: I am not losing all my eyelashes and pubes, its just I noticed I seem to be shedding hair from my scalp more than normal and I have lost a few eyelashes and I see hairs from my legs, chest and groin in my clothes more than normal, I wouldn't like to make a blind diagnosis but I think the change in season / using proscar for a year may be linked to a shed.

Stampede: I dropped rogaine foam about 4 months ago after using for just two weeks, I think I was allergic to one of the ingredients.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
You may want to check your thyroid. I don't think proscar would lead shedding of your eyelashes.

Tedd

Reaction score
Hey lucky, this shedding hair of eye lashes is occur due to the harmful ingredients of regular used eyeliner and mascara. so i prefer you to use less harmful ingredients eyeliners for some time.