shedding is a lie!

evil smile

Reaction score
Honestly at this point i think shedding is made up by guys like us to feel better about our massive hairloss and give us some fake hope.
Im saying this because i have yet to see a single Success story where the guy went through hell and back and made good progress. Have you?

astros148

Established Member
Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
I've been shedding for 1.5 years so my time should be soon for a rebound lol
wait what? you've been shedding for 1.5 years? how would you have any hairs left? you should've goten off propecia after 4-5 months damn

first

Established Member
Reaction score
I never believed in the "shedding promotes growth"-theory.

From my own experience everytime I see major success, there is no extra shedding beforehand.

Contrary to popular beliefs I do think that itching can, in rare cases, be a good sign though. In almost all cases, itching means you are losing hair, however, for me itching has happened twice prior to major regrowth as well.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
u guys haven't seen many success stories have u?

one guy in particular , afet 6-8 months his hair was shed- out and looked terrible. he went on to have a great head of hair at the 12-18month mark onwards.

ive also seen some bad initial sheds with quick results. id dig up pics but if you're too lazy to find them yourself then why should i bother?

i do agree though - not all sheds are good

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
massive shedding on propecia SHOULD NOT HAPPEN .. if it does stop the meds..

However shedding from minoxidil does happen and IS A GOOD SIGN ...

minoxidil is a growth med... so it will shed hairs.

Propecia IS NOT a growth med... it SHOUDL NOT shed than many hairs... mabye a little but not massive amounts like minoxidil..

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
from the start of my reigme prev i had more itch and oil and thick hair was falling and more pimples and acne in body back are killing now days no more itch compeltly free from itch,pimples on my face,no more big acne,

shed like crazy when after hit my mark on jan 09 at a 10 month ...will see it after 24 month...

evil smile

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys. id love to see some guys that recovered from shedding. it will give me some hope. please do post if you have any examples.

T

Timi

shedding is a lie from the Pharma Mafia

under finasteride no shed my Hair looks very good

than minoxidil shedding shedding 2,5years Hair looks bad

the best for me was always finasteride alone

and finasteride ist good for New Hairs
minoxidil alone does zu 90% nothing or works very bad

i am sure more success from finasteride when minoxidil is in the Dustpin
minoxidil is shedding without end

Timi