shedding just does'nt stop !!

what_to_do

Reaction score
hi guys,
wats the longest u guys have experienced shedding ??
i've been shedding for almost 3 mnths now. my shedding although has gotten worse since starting on finasteride about a mnth ago.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Define shedding...I shed each and every day but the longest I've had an increased shed for is probably 1 month and a half.

tigritos

Reaction score
shedded for 8 months :freaked:

Was about to give up and did'nt and I'm glad :)

Now I see 10 to 20 hair in my hand when I shampoo, thats normal.

Normal people loose between 100 to 150 hairs a day.

It's just that before we start taking porpecia we did'nt pay the same attention.

Hang in there :)

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea I've been shedding for about 2 months now. And even though it is normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day you have to notice where u shed it from. If you lose it all from the same area (vertex, crown, temples) it may be male pattern baldness sneaking up on you. Ha tigritos, what i'd give to only lose 10-20 hairs while shampooing.

Deaner

Reaction score
LoL, still losing about 3 hairs per shampoo... what a sham! I SHOULDN'T BE BALDINGLIKE THIS! :(

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
The shedder said:
Yea I've been shedding for about 2 months now. And even though it is normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day you have to notice where u shed it from. If you lose it all from the same area (vertex, crown, temples) it may be male pattern baldness sneaking up on you. Ha tigritos, what i'd give to only lose 10-20 hairs while shampooing.

So if you lose it more on the front than other areas? doesn't it count as a finasteride shed?