Shedding less when don't wash everyday??

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
I find I lose fewer hairs than days I do a wash. I just run a brush through my hair (I"m a chic) and pull the excess out and from the brush, and this am it was 20. When I wash it, it's like 100.

I use Rogaine foam. Do I have to wash every day?? I'd rather see some reprieve on some ams.

Advice?

hoople

Reaction score
You don't need to wash every day.
I'm the same as you, when I brush I lose 10-40 hairs, when I shampoo I lose about 80 hairs. A few days ago I didn't wash for two days (very unusul for me) and on the third day I lost approx 250 hairs :freaked:
Imo its best to wash daily using a hairloss fighting shampoo, so at least I can console myself with the fact that the shampoo i'm using is helping to fight Androgenetic Alopecia even if I am losing alot of hairs in the wash.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
I had desame problem and its true When your hair is wet, it will be easier for it to stretch and break. So I just decided to get a buzz cut and stop worrying about it.

Myhair_Matt

Reaction score
I say wash only twice a week max, unless you have a scalp problem.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have scalp problems--- but I use Rogaine foam twice a day. When it dries it feels like a residue is left, so I wonder if my next application will absorb with this state.