Shedding like a boss

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
1st month on the big 3... I'm a Norwood 2ish and in it to the end. My opinion is that, if i'm going to lose it anyway, I may as well go out swinging and, possibly, halt the loss.Things are finally starting to kick up a notch. First off, let me start by saying that my hair is kinda weird. As the hairs become vellus, they turn from red to JET black. The black slowly creeps in on the hair every time it grows back and, eventually, is overtaken by the black as the hair becomes more and more miniaturized. I call it them diseased hairs. So, as I said, this is the end of my first month of treatment. I wasn't shedding much before I started, but the hairs are now falling at a rate that rivals a male pattern baldness shed. The thing is, 99% of the hairs I lose are the diseased hairs. This gives me hope. If i'm shedding the black hair, my hopes are that they are giving way to stronger, red pigmented hair. Also, the black hair makes it super easy to track the type of hairs i'm shedding. Anyway, only time will tell.... Just thought I'd share my strange situation. I'm also experiencing tiny black hairs sprouting to the very front of my hairline. They are spurious, but it's early in treatment, and they definitely were not there before, so, I hope they continue to grow and possibly fill in that area. Any questions, fill free to ask!

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Pics ?