Shedding lots of hairs please help...:(

joe.san.75

Reaction score
Hey guys now im on finax 1mg and minoxidil 5%...and losing lots of hair each day. Some hairs are very thin and lifeless and many are very thick and full of life... These days im getting paranoid seeing so much hair on my hand and comb please help :(
is it because of the finax or is it cause of the iregular aplication of minoxidil
what i mean by irregular is that somedays i have busy schedule and i miss it somedays and somedays i apply it 1s a day so is it cause of that or is it because of the finax...
I started finax recently but been using minoxidil for like 2-3years may be more.
With minoxidil its like it has a cycle at certain pt of the year it gives a lot of hairfall and then again it stops and the hair grows back but its like its surrounding within a fixed density...the density wont go below or over the limit so thought may be i should try finax aswell to cross that border. But now having lots of hairfalls and in the process losing lots of healthy hairs now am kinda stumped. :( please help me what to do... :dunno: :(