shedding pls help

Reaction score
Hi I was shedding 100-200 hair in 2 month ago i'm now in 3 month in finastéride ,I was shedding only in the frontal area!!!! so all my problms is in the frontale Irea !!! some people said that finastéride don't work for frontale area WTF??? soo wath the expet for the hair I was losing they was still good !!!!! now i'm in the 3 month in finastéride i'm losing only 50-80 hair per day . pls help thanks !!

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
shedding doesn't have to stop completely for your male pattern baldness to be stopped, your hair can still shed but if it is not miniaturizing than it's not a problem. finasteride typically doesn't work as well at the hairline as the crown and midscalp, but it still works there. If it isn't stopping your hairloss completely it is at least slowing it down significantly

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Take it from me sometimes its not worth it to wait for a year for finasteride to work as if your problems are only in the frontal area then finasteride might not be enough as for some people the hair continues to recede and miniaturize there even with 70% of blocked DHT. Sometimes people mistake a healthy 'shed' with continual aggressive frontal loss. You might need a more aggressive approach for the front and this will mean taking dutasteride (blocks a higher % of DHT) and using topical RU58841 at the frontal & temporal regions.

Reaction score
@massa I know about all the traitement but I don't wanna use something soo agressif, dudastéride shedding it's tooo Hard bro, I use only fina and adding keto shampo soon , first when I start fina I was losing 100-200 hair now I lose only 40-80 hair ,and 70% of those hair are from this small frontal area.
All I want is maintien the other hair Like you can see I start early , and the others hair have no problems can I cure thos hair ?? because I star soo early I have no problems there, there is a new picture taking just now with high flash . wath do you think people ??? DSCN0211 - Copie.jpg

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Your still only 3 months in to propecia and have still have decent coverage so id say you have time to give it a year and then reassess