shedding question

G

Hi guys, just a question regarding shedding.

If you shed, can you shed in certain areas. I think I have lost a bit at each temple so can that be classed as a shed, or is that the fact the finasteride has no affect there and I still losy my hair. I bloody well hope it can grow back. I can still see loads of tiny hairs so I hope it can grow back.

Might have to sell my car and get a hair transplant (FUE) around the temples and hairline.

G

well my hair is getting thinner at the temples. Is this a shed or just my fuked up hairline. Should I just give up.

I'm worried about this. has anyone else shed at the temples and it has grown back??????

Please...........

Petchsky

Reaction score
About 5/6 months after taking proscar which was the end of my worst ever shed, my sides were in a bad way with parts bare... over the next few months the hair grew back and are still improving 18 months on.

Chances are your suffering from 'shed despair' - A condition that leads the hair shedder to a feeling of helplessness and to question why he should bother.

This unfortunatly is an inevitable early part in fighting hairloss. Hang in there in Trax, i have never heard of proscar not working when already having made gains taking it.

P.S Nice avatar.

G

Thanks guys, I'm gonne stick with it. Things must get better for me. It's seems to be just my hairline and temples that is taking a batting at the moment.

ajm133

Reaction score
If you look at the finasteride trials, subjects show an increase in haircount right from the first month up to about month 12 where it plateaus. If there were such a thing as sheds followed by regrowth, wouldn't this show up in the trials by a decrease in haircounts followed by an increase?

I think sheds must be a myth...

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive never seen a girl look so happy about playing with her tits before.

G

Oh, the girl in the picture, I have a few more of her that I will swop around over the next week or so.

Don't have a clue who she is but I could spend many hours giving her a good seeing to.

oni

Reaction score
Traxdata when ever you feel bad about your shed just think of that pic and smile :lol: I know I will :D

G

I can do that tomorrow. I have five pics in all but I don't know what her name is.

G

ok, anyone who wants the pics, here they are.....

pic00041.gif
pic06334.gif
pic18467.gif
pic19169.gif
pic26500.gif

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think 3 and 5 are my favourites.... Definitely not the kind of girl you would spunk up and f*** off on, more like wait 5 minutes and go again.