Shedding visibly noticeable?

upthere

Reaction score
Last year, I started noticing mild hair loss at temples and in front. I've just started on Propecia--this is my only second day, so I guess you could say I'm a total newbie.

I'm just starting to find out about the process of "shedding", and that it's something to be expected, though it hasn't happened to me yet.

My question is, to those who have experienced this--what does it look like? Is it visibly noticeable? Have other people noticed? Or is it largely unnoticeable, but simply uncomfortable finding more hairs in your sink?

I don't have too much of a problem with shedding, but if there's a drastic change in my appearance, I think it will be pretty uncomfortable for me. Not that I won't deal with it, but I guess I'd just like a better idea of what to expect when the time comes.

Thanks.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
upthere said:
Last year, I started noticing mild hair loss at temples and in front. I've just started on Propecia--this is my only second day, so I guess you could say I'm a total newbie.

I'm just starting to find out about the process of "shedding", and that it's something to be expected.

My question is, to those who have experienced this--what does it look like? Is it visibly noticeable? Have other people noticed? Or is it largely unnoticeable, but simply uncomfortable finding more hairs in your sink?

I don't have too much of a problem with shedding, but if there's a drastic change in my appearance, I think it will be pretty uncomfortable for me. Not that I won't deal with it, but I guess I'd just like a better idea of what to expect when the time comes.

Thanks.

well i can tell u i been on propecia for 3 weeks and no shedding yet lol im waiting for it

upthere

Reaction score
king- said:
well i can tell u i been on propecia for 3 weeks and no shedding yet lol im waiting for it

I've heard typically, it doesn't start till the third month, so yeah, I'm bracing myself.