SHEDDING with FOAM

G

I'm shedding badly now after 1 month on Foam.

I used foam for 2.5 months on my temples, most it did was create tiny b**ch hairs.

Ive been hearing stories that liquid works better?

Im using liquid for temples, foam for the whole head. I use about 1 bottle every week to 1.5 weeks.

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel? Or is foam just not working?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use foam on mornings and liquid on nights. It worked greate for me.
Think u are just going through a shedding period give the minoxidil 2 months more. and are u alsow on finasteride ? and nizoral/revita ?

beaner

Reaction score
Jebus said:
I use about 1 bottle every week to 1.5 weeks.

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel? Or is foam just not working?

You're using almost 4 times the recommended dosage, it's really no surprise that you're shedding a dog. My advice would be to calm down and your applications and give yourself time to recover from the shed, which could take several months, before you decide that it's working. One month is not long enough.

Cassin

Reaction score
beaner said:
You're using almost 4 times the recommended dosage, it's really no surprise that you're shedding a dog. My advice would be to calm down and your applications and give yourself time to recover from the shed, which could take several months, before you decide that it's working. One month is not long enough.

Correct!

And you are using far too much, your only supposed to use half a cap per application.

Surprised you scalp isn't red.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
beaner said:

Correct!

And you are using far too much, your only supposed to use half a cap per application.

Surprised you scalp isn't red.
hehe i use way more then that, half a cap was said to cover the crown area only, i cover my hole topp, crown .. and front.. so 1 cap wouldnt do it for me...

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
depends on the length really doesn't it. half a cap covers everything from my vertex to my temples, but my hair's only 3mm long. I even notice a difference in the foam when my hair needs cut (6mm).

G

reason i use so much is cause my hair is about 8mm and alot gets caught in my hair.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Not even one full cap?

wow! You sure you aren't going to fast?
been doing it for over 9 months now with greate results ... so for me its ok.

sunnyone1

Reaction score
shedding on foam

I started shedding after one month on foam...but I'm going to stay w/it. I used minoxidol liquid (5%, dermotologist Dr Kassimir's private brew) for a year w/no shed and no regrowth

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
i was using liquid for 3 months and sheddin was minimal however, i had to wear a hat because of the way it left my hair. I added foam in the beginning of month 4 and i also use liquid+foam at night. I just started shedding like crazy, because it was never this bad with just the liquid im assuming its the foam. im hoping this shed will stop soon and hairs will grow.