shedding with tingling scalp

bobhairly

Reaction score
Hi guys

im hoping someone out there can give me some advice

ive been on propecia since august '10 and initially i also used rogaine
i soon stopped the rogaine after a few months as it made my styled hair look crap, plus it was a pain to have to do twice a day, i soon realised it was not worth that

anyway, the finasteride seemed to do me good, and i plodded on with no sides, and i got a fair amount of regrowth which i was happy about
i did experience a shed, but it soon grew back much thicker, people was noticing ;)

but then i went snowboarding in march '11 and wore a hat for most of it (it was cold) but then during the holiday i noticed i was shedding hair like crazy!
since then ive lost a hell of a lot more, to the point soon of no return
i may have banged my head a few times ;/

recently my scalp has also been tingling like mad, really itchey, tho i may have burnt it a little in the sun, and im definitely still shedding, what does the tingling mean?

i also now have permenant spots on my cheeks on my face?!

i also use nizoral every three days but thats not helping

my worry is this is not a finasteride shed, but actual hair loss, any one got any experience in such matters?

thank you!

bobhairly

Reaction score
ok the tingling stopped, i can only imagine it was the slight tan/burn i now get on my head due to lack of hair protecting it!

but i still have the spots on my face, is this a finasteride thing? is worrying me, maybe a hormone thing? any advice guys?

started retaking msn, zinc (w/copper) and biotin and the shedding has slowed, fingers crossed i grow back all i lost ;//..