Shedding WTF?

MSU4life

Reaction score
I went through a pretty bad shed in and Aug-Sept (right about the 6th month mark on finasteride). I had great regrowth from Oct-Nov. My hair thickened up nicely and I my hairline improved. I buzzed it again about three weeks ago. Now its growing back really thin. REALLY F'N THIN. The thing is that non of my hair falls out when I run my hands through it, so is this another shed? :dunno: I'm freaking out. I lived through one bad shed, I'm just hoping this is all this is. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

:lost:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it is completely normal for you to be having a shed right now. You just have to ride it out. you gotta figure all your hair is getting adjusted to these medications at different periods so it is gonna take quite some time before all your hairs start growing out normal again... but they will. Plus when you cut your hair down short it sometimes gives the illusion of being quite thin when it starts to grow out. Keep taking pics under the same light for comparison.

MSU4life

Reaction score
I know I'm supposed to ride it out. Have been through this before. Could this awful winter be affecting it?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah alot of people go through bad sheds this time of year

MSU4life

Reaction score
Well its a whole 2 days later and I already feel much better. Kinda ridiculous I know, it was just in one of those akward in between stages.