shedding

mikey21

Reaction score
My hair seems to still be shedding quite a bit after taking propecia for just over six months. I had a full head of hair when i started taking it, I got on finasteride early on to catch it, and now i have noticeably less hair, hopefully it'll grow back. anyone else had a shedding experience that lasted this long?

also, does anyone know if you can tell anything by the way the root of the hair looks? big vs. little or otherwise?

Thanks guys, mike

G

same

Dude my story is the same and so are my results so i am hoping its all part of the course. So i no how hard it is but keep with it.

Hope i can follow my own advice.

misterium

Reaction score
Maybe you are not a responder and your hair is still thinning on it's own without a 'chemical shed' response?

I've been on Propecia for about 2 months. I have thinning on crown/vertex which started about 7 months ago. No REAL bald spots yet, but a tiny swirl has formed.

I have had ZERO side effects from these 2 months of Propecia however I have noticed less hair falling out in the shower.

Hope this means I'm going to respond well to it.

Hope that maybe your 6 months time period has been needed for a shed, perhaps it will stop before a year and start with some maintenance/regrowth for you.

Wish you the best!