Shedding

tortfeasor

Reaction score
I've been on propecia for about a month, I noticed that I've lost A LOT of hair at the back of my head, I was stunned when I saw myself in a 3 way mirror today...I'm guessing this is the shedding some people warn about. I'm still going to stick with the Propecia (Proscar cut in 1/4), how long before the shedding stops? How long before I can expect the hair to regrow?

I'm on Nizoral 2% every other day as well. I'm 22 and am about a 2V. What are my chances of regrowth if I continue this regimen?

FormerEgo

Reaction score
I have the same problem about three weeks in to Rogaine, I sure as hell hope this stops sometime soon.

tortfeasor

Reaction score
is it a really drastic loss for you? like i said, i was dumbfounded when I saw it...either I never noticed it before or I went from fairly full coverage to little coverage.

KK

Reaction score
My shedd last about 2 weeks. Shedding is the most annoying thing, I mean put it this way when we are treating our hairloss, we want regrow. However before we see any regrowth we have to face more devastated hair lines i.e SHEDDING.

No pain! No gain!

Cheers