Shedding

KEVING

Established Member
Reaction score
Wwhen should i except to have a shower and not see any hair loss in my hands. Ive been on finasteride over a month and it just keeps on coming out, its well debressing

cheers

G

I may take longer than a month for your hair shedding to stabalize, give it time you will thank yourself in the future, 1 month is way early!

no need to get debressed

G

Have you read anything on these forums. Wait until you have been on finasteride for 8 months. That will be one hell of a shed.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
massive shedding is sign of balding, which is what is happening, i still shed and i've been propecia for almost 2 years.

Deaner

Reaction score
On month 7, my shed is still insanity. I lose upwards of 30-50 when I just run my hands through my hair over the sink when I wake up. It's disgusting...

Edit: On another note, my flakes just randomly went away, they've been gone for a good 3 or 4 days now, that's the longest I've gone without 'em. The weird thing is, they stopped right about when I ran outta Nizoral... I don't understand this crap.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
deaner, try cutting back on nizoral...maybe once a week...if that. i noticed a difference. ...sorry to hear about ur 50 in the sink each morning.