Shedmaster General!

Pullinghairs

Reaction score
My first post!

23, hairline is receding. Been on 1mg/per day Propecia for about 5 months and have seen little improvement. I know that you are meant to wait around the 1 year mark before you any effects, but I'm starting to panic:

I'm shedding like a b**ch, whenever I run my hands through my hair I'll end up with 4-5 loose strands in my fingers. The hair has thinned dramatically around my temples especially

Also sides. My libido has def decreased. I can still masturbate 3-4 times a day, although really I'm finding that I don't really want to. I NEVER get morning wood anymore, or random erections for that matter. Started seeing a girl a few months ago, and I've had trouble getting erections when we get down and dirty, although i'm fine once we get going. But my erections are never that hard, and my orgasms have been less intense.

The only positive is that I seem to have a peachy fuzz growing on my head, hope that's normal?

Anybody in a similar position? I want to know I'm not alone and somebody to hold me and tell me it's all going to be ok.

Wcm

Reaction score
i too have been shedding while on propecia for the past 2 months 2 wks. and thats how long iv been on the drug. this cannot be good as it never seems to slow down. i got my fingers crossed though.