sheds on back

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hi fellow mates

its been roughly 1 and half year on my confused regime

i 'm taking dutas over the past 5 month before i was taking dutas but affarid of too much shedding. now all things going fine my frontal shed lowered out to 1~3 hairs per day or sometimes nothing fell from front side...

now the things bizarre for me like i shed more frontal than back if i run my fingers trough back i can see 10~15 hairs usually sheds and most of them are in black good hair and some thin on-growing hairs .

is it Telogen Effluvium or my dutas working everywhere ? huh

please reply...

i had similar results on success story like one guy using finasteride 1mg in minoxidil had great results .
from this new year i will make benchmark settings and again i'll R&D that minoxidil with finasteride.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonsie150

Established Member
Reaction score
everyone sheds on the back. but no one goes bald on the back. stop worrying (though i dont think you will haha)

also, where do you get your dutasteride. and what brand is it?

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey jonsie thanks for the reply

btw i'm not too serious my back shed as long as i keep my front i wont bother my back side hair.

i was asking anyone had similar impact on back ?

actually i live in india and its DR.reddy's product of dutas 30 pills cost around
350 rs/- (i.e.>10 US)&biotin 5mg...

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
today i had weird feeling what i've done in the past years

most of my close friends calling bald guy

in my inside i'm crying i don't no why because the people don't know DHT in their life .

its serious man when you had DHT in your life total life will be hanging in your hair &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

mother fuckers of DHT ..i would be satisfied when i lost my hand or eye or limb in battlefield but without anything i lost my hair in fair world its horrible.

actually i'am fair guy and well prepared in my studies because of DHT i lost my mind 2 years ago and i quit my engineering . now i'm feeling that why its happening to me its horrible you cant express yourself with someone its f*****g horrible nightmare when you dont have any hair .

if i'am gonna not succeed other option is i'll suicide ..........................

only god will save or i'll kill the before i die...............

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
[attachment=0:agvz0ypk]DSC00307 (WinCE).JPG[/attachment:agvz0ypk][attachment=1:agvz0ypk]DSC00295 (WinCE).JPG[/attachment:agvz0ypk]here the some of pic of my back side shed hairs

Attachments

• DSC00295 (WinCE).JPG
    DSC00295 (WinCE).JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,503
  • DSC00307 (WinCE).JPG
    DSC00307 (WinCE).JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,505

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
[attachment=0:lag6b4p3]DSC00307 (WinCE).JPG[/attachment:lag6b4p3][attachment=1:lag6b4p3]DSC00295 (WinCE).JPG[/attachment:lag6b4p3]here the some of pic of my back side shed hairs

Take some pictures of the back and sides of your head, just showing us some hair on the table isn't really giving us much to go on.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
still my back side got plenty of hairs compare to my Norwood region

Nothing to worry about then.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good idea. Shaving your head will make shedding hair appear less noticeable and stop you worrying. I shed back hair on treatments and it grew back fine.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
yes follicle84 now its looking good absorbtion for minoxidil and nizoral .

my regimen is

dutas 0.5mg
biotin 10mg
isotone 10mg(03.02.10)from yesterday.(more sebum)
minoxidil 5% or 2%
nizoral 1% or 2%.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
[attachment=0:3nk4eib5]DSC00334 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5][attachment=1:3nk4eib5]DSC00332 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5][attachment=2:3nk4eib5]DSC00330 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5][attachment=3:3nk4eib5]DSC00329 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5][attachment=4:3nk4eib5]DSC00324 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5][attachment=5:3nk4eib5]DSC00323 (Custom).JPG[/attachment:3nk4eib5]as promised to peoples i have attached pics after my shaved head.

took at - (2.02.10).

looking oily head!

and i have been taking isotane (accutane ) for my acne and more sebum in my head.

Attachments

• DSC00323 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00323 (Custom).JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00324 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00324 (Custom).JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC00329 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00329 (Custom).JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC00330 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00330 (Custom).JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00332 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00332 (Custom).JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 361
  • DSC00334 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00334 (Custom).JPG
    7 KB · Views: 382

armandein

Established Member
Reaction score
Oily scalp head is normal after shaving hair....., sebaceous glands are working at the same rate as yesterday when you had fibre hair. I'll recomend you to try to eliminate sebum in order to avoid problems in the future with it. Pure Jojoba oil as lotion can be used.

Armando