Shen Min Challenge

hotdillon

Reaction score
Hello guys. It's been a few months since I last posted. As you know, I have tried everyhing under the sun for hairloss. And yes, I eperienced both the positive and negative sides.
I decided to take a few months off and start a more natural regimen, just to ease my conscience that I am doing something about my hairloss. I know what you guys are thinking; if it is natural, it wont work as well as a prescript. Well......it's like this. A new company now owns the Shen Min line of hairloss products. From the tablets, topical formula and shampoo. This company, Natrol, actually makes it themselves and they do not use another company to make it for them. So the ingredients listed should be reliable. What I am going to do is take before pics and post them here. At about the 6 month mark, I plan to take more and post them here as well. Then 1 year and so on. I did a little research and I figure I cant lose either way. I'm going to use the tablets, topical and the shampoo and see what happens. I promise to keep you guys posted!!!

JWM

Reaction score
HotDillon

If you want to go all natural give Zix or SuperZix a try. IMO, Shen Min will do NOTHING.