Shen Min

hotdillon

Reaction score
Hello guys!!
It's been a while since I posted, but I had to let you guys know about my experience with Shen Min, due to certain questions that have been asked of me. As you know from my previous posts, I have tried absolutely everything...propecia, rogaine, lasercomb, reviv, etc.....I completely gave up due to either the sides or no results or worse results!! Then I started using 2% nizoral for dandruff and tried a natural product called Shen min tablets and topical with shampoo. Of course, I have had experience in this so you know I was skeptical, but had nothing to lose, other than my hair!! Well, after about 6+ months, I have done something that I haven't done before....maintain, with hardly any fallout. I cannot say that I have regrew hair, but I can say with cetainty that my hair count is the same and I have no fallout during the shower. This to me is success, especially when it is all natural and I have had no sides at all. I may begin to add something to my regimen, but I want to give it a full year, plus. Keep it up guys!!!!

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
:stfu: :spam:

New folks please be warned. This stuff does not work. It's just two spamming c*** bag pussy little girls.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Shen Min is just a multivitamin that many, many brands make that are identical and 1/3 the price. Shen Min is highway robbery, go for Futurebiotics Hair Skin & Nails or Ultra NourishHair by GNC. Those cost under $20 for the same ingredients but Shen Min is over $30 in most stores.

Cassin

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
:stfu: :spam:

New folks please be warned. This stuff does not work. It's just two spamming c**t bag pussy little girls.

Thanks for the heads up but hotdillon can be trusted, Fellow has always been into unique treatments.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
What's the deal w/33 posts though? Seems a bit low to have developed a reputation in any direction least of all a positive one. Unless there's something I'm missing.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to admitt, something is up with this dude. Even the name shen min just makes it sound like a knockoff that sells through false association with its use of min