ShiroAmada's story - (19 years old thinning with pics up)

ShiroAmada

Reaction score
Hi guys i am 19 years old

Basically i had gone over sea's, in January, and that is when my hair had started to increase in thinning! I had long hair at the time! I had always been using nioxin shampoo but i didn't take it with me! when i got back i got a nice hair cut, and it still didn't look thin to anyone but i felt the difference!

I then experienced another shed, where i had hair coming out everyday alot so i figured i would shave my head!

I shaved my head May 15!

I started this regimen at the time

Avocado Oil at night
I stopped using nioxin and started using BIOTENE shampoo from mothers market!
I also added a Hair multi vitamin!
i also added a water filter to my shower! i figured it wouldnt hurt to cut out all the junk in tap water! i hope this also helps with fighting hair loss

At this point my hair grew back thicker and better quality!

As it started to get longer i had started noticing the spots where hair was missing!

I told my mother and we went to the hair doctor! She prescribed me Propecia, today is my 10th day taking it! We also found out that my blood iron was low and she said that could also be contributing to the hairloss. So i take a vitamin called bloodbulder to help with that! she said my blood type is anemic. As far as sideeffects of propecia i have known it actually gives me more erections during the day and my erections are harder! When i first started propecia the shedding stopped i had about 20 aday now on the 10th day i have allot more shedding happening! I have little hairs coming out with white tips and just regular hair! i read that this is part of the propecia cycle and this means the medication is working! I was thinking maybe nioxin is causing my scalp to dry up wich is leading to the hairs falling out but my scalp doesnt feel dry at all! I keep reading from everyone to go to the big three, im just scared to add the Rogaine, because im scared of more thinning! also usually when does the propecia start bringing back good hair?

So for now my regimen is this
Nioxin Shampoo Daily
Multi Vitamin daily
Propecia
Blood Builder Multivitamin

These are pictures i messed up my hair so u could see the thinning! My hair line has some tiny hairs coming out! When i come my hair down u cant see the thinning so i try to mask it! but when i put it up u can see it! i also have fine hair according to the doctor! so she said that adds to the look of thinning, after i condition it looks thinnner for a couple more days!

I hope the propecia works, i want any advice you guys have about adding the rogaine! the hardest part is dealing with the stress, i had dreams where i was totally bald! :(, but this forum has helped me alot! i wish all you guys the best with your hair!

here are some pictures
the flash makes me feel so bad! so i took one without flash also
313od95.jpg

rc9e74.jpg

2l8e36.jpg

2n19vk2.jpg

289hg5f.jpg

2yyppc2.jpg

2116o8m.jpg

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 19 years old thinning with pictures up all advice apreciated

Why ppl don't use "macro" option on their cameras.

Anyway, I think that only Propecia is adequately for this treatment..all these vitamins are worthless.

Obsidian

Reaction score

For your hairlosss I would say Propecia is your best bet.

ShiroAmada

Reaction score

does the propecia shed last for awhile or does it stop after a certain period?

thanks for your replys!