shopping for a hair system

kkman

Reaction score
hey guys, have visited two places here in Sydney now...first one I thought the guy was a bit too slick, the second I am comfortable with and will probably buy from them.
They have quoted $3800 for two systems and cut in. After then $70 for trim and attachment every three to four weeks as you wish and no contract.

Does this sound reasonable? Being new to hair I am not too keen to do it myself and really need the stylist so I can geet it right, perhaps I might go down the do it yourself track later when more confident.

I forgot to ask the guy how much to get a new system when the origional wears out...he said I should get around three years out of the two...does this sound right and how much should I pay for a replacement through them...I would imagine it should be substantially cheaper.

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
STOP!
Do not sign any contract if offered and just say no to those prices!!!
Reasonable prices? :thumbdown2:
Do yourself a massive favour and have a look through the posts on here and at sites such as Hair Loss Help Forums, Toplace, BA hair apparent and the HD forum.
These are all good forums with plenty of good information and advice!
If you don't like what you read or see elsewhere then by all means go ahead and spend that cash, but i don't think you will after you do some research first!

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
machman said:
STOP!
Do not sign any contract if offered and just say no to those prices!!!
Reasonable prices? :thumbdown2:
Do yourself a massive favour and have a look through the posts on here and at sites such as Hair Loss Help Forums, Toplace, BA hair apparent and the HD forum.
These are all good forums with plenty of good information and advice!
If you don't like what you read or see elsewhere then by all means go ahead and spend that cash, but i don't think you will after you do some research first!

i agree with machman dont sign anything , they are ripping you off big time