SHORT PEOPLE SUCK LOL

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Who do they think they are walking around with their miniature selves masquerading themselves as normal people? Whenever I see a short guy wearing trendy clothing I just laugh because I know he is just trying too hard to compensate for his dwarf-like stature. They are so ****ing pathetic, lol. Don't they know that they can never be alpha because normal people literally have to "look down on them"? The only redeeming quality I can think of for short guys is to lean against when I'm tired... or they make a great door stop. Anyhow, short guys suck and if you're a short guy and don't see eye to eye with me on this issue, then I suggest you find a ****ing milk crate to stand on you miserable little ****! HA HA!!

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Ironically it's true, being short (under 1.75) is hard, it's unmainly, short guys will have more problems with woman then tall bald guys, not to mention dwarfs (below 1.70) they will have real trouble with the ladies.

target

Reaction score
LOLOLOL nobody short or tall is gonna bother to look at your ugly ***. go back to your hole i think its time for your minoxidil treatment you clown.

Lets face it, confidence will never frame your face properly....a girl can't run her fingers through your confidence. LOL what the heck is this? sounds pretty feminine bro, might be time for your make up

Ink

Reaction score
This post combined with your avatar and name makes it hilarious yet tragic if you are serious

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
LMAO I feel a strong sarcasm in this thread
You get it. Confession time, I don't hate short people. I just felt compelled to make a topic to mirror BBS's BS topics and posts... matched with all the hatred and ignorance he propagates. Consider it a slap in the face from yours truly BBS...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

You get it. Confession time, I don't hate short people. I just felt compelled to make a topic to mirror BBS's BS topics and posts... matched with all the hatred and ignorance he propagates. Consider it a slap in the face from yours truly BBS...

Dude this is the reality, yes the world is ignorant, he dosent like bald guys, You want to believe in a dream world that dosent exist were bald guys are even in society then good for you

slipy

Reaction score
Dude this is the reality, yes the world is ignorant, he dosent like bald guys, You want to believe in a dream world that dosent exist were bald guys are even in society then good for you

he knows that better than you, having lived as a bald guy for like 10 or so years.

it's just that your posts are often full of content thats too offensive and inconsiderate to others.

although when seb did it he was cool with it and tolerated. i guess it's because seb is actually bald.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude, you are getting trolled. That is the exact reaction they want

Those types of trolls have taken several baldness forums recently, they just want to play with bald guy's insecurities. They barely talk about baldness anymore, they basically say that unless you look like a male model you are a sub-human and a cuckold potential.
No idea why so many take them seriously

slipy

Reaction score
at least you're not balding, short + super thin + various health problems.

why do i still breathe?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
at least you're not balding, short + super thin + various health problems.

why do i still breathe?
my balding is way worse than yours. i'm also shorter than you by 2 inches

not to mention i have SEVERE seasonal allergies and anxiety/panic attacks (my allergy doctor said it was some of the worst allergies she has ever seen). i also grew up in poverty and parents divorced and were ****ty parents in general :)

slipy

Reaction score
if you want to start to brag

i have a parlyzed gut which essentially means not being able to take a **** without strict diet/ treatment. lol and the treatment for it induces some severe bloating.
so it's a choice between either not being able move your bowels and agony or fuking gassing a lot for me. trust me you wouldn't want to have that.

also i have acid reflux that places me at risk of getting esophageal cancer which is one of the deadliest and quickest cancers .

to make things worse, spending too much time at pc has made my eyesight deteriorate significantly, this something i cannot forgive myself.

and that's not even all. and i reckon as im getting older things are only gonna get worse. fuk me

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Anybody here was thrown out of thier home and is forced to live in a soldier shelter house and have to serve in the army to live in it, working all day to pay for the hairloss treatment that the army dosent cover, waking up at 6 am to kill my *** at the base till 2, (for free of course, fachist country) then drive 2 hours at busses ( where I have to see so many balders that remainding me of myself, coming back at 16:30 and running to work at 5 till 12-1 and waking up again at 6. In my shelter I am forced to see many people , too many people.

I also have saborreha, very bad allergies, back pain, eyes pain, brain is ****ed up, 1.70

Yep I won, now tell me I'm a troll.

slipy

Reaction score
this is a forum for balding people, anything ''happy'' over here is inappropriate.