Should Folligen be used daily ?

misterium

Reaction score
Well, I've been spraying my Folligen on my crown/vertex area, nightly after my shower.. when my hair is wet.

The irritation at first was annoying, it made my scalp itchy.

After a few weeks now of nightly use, my itching is very very minimal now. So I attribute this to the use of Folligen.

Should it be used daily though ? I am thinking of cutting it back to 3 - 4 times a week.

Any comments ?

bombscience

Reaction score
Use it as much as you have time for or find useful. I only apply folligen 2-3 times a week to help with scalp health and it seems to do the trick.

misterium

Reaction score
anybody else ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Bombsci pretty much said it, you do not have to use it that often but if you want to and find it helps then do so, otherwise 2/3 times a week will normally be sufficient. Best thing is to keep your regimen as simple as possible, if its not eventually it will become a drag since its a lifetime commitment.

misterium

Reaction score
^ wtf is that ? !

Man why do they have to name the chemical sh*t so long and stupid..

misterium

Reaction score
whoah, sorry i asked

i have no idea what the hell you just said.. .

Petchsky

Reaction score
My humour generally has that effect. I'm use to it. :fun:

G

I might get some Praboar XX105 UPL 02 made up by one of those compounding chemists in Poland ? I believe the suvival rate has been improved upon, now up to 36%.

misterium

Reaction score
I'm getting some Quasar XXX V.2 Gold Standard Extract 109 soon..

It's gonna be the bomb.

G

IwantMyhair said:
I'm getting some Quasar XXX V.2 Gold Standard Extract 109 soon..

It's gonna be the bomb.

that sh*t'll certainly grow you the hair you want, but expect the US military to invade around month 10.

misterium

Reaction score
the 'M' word ! :freaked2: