Should I add Tricomin and/or Revivogen?

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on Propecia for almost 3 years now. Been diffuse shedding for the past 6 months or so. I'd like to add something in order to thicken the hairs up. No hairline changes, just general thinning.
Last month I added Nizoral 1%. I'd like to ramp up slowly so as not to blow it all at once. I figured if I can hold out another few years, then I'll hop on dutasteride or whatever comes around at the time.

Should I stick with the nizoral/finasteride combo for a while?

I'd like to regrow some hair and I've been reading good things about Revivogen or Tricomin. Tricomin seems great because it will promote regrowth while I've got the dht blocking already down.

What do you think?

viperfish

Reaction score
If you wanna regrow hair your gonna have to use minoxidil. However, minoxidil is a life time commitment so you better make sure you want to use it. Cu peptides are not going to do much for growth, but will aid in controlling inflammation/irritation.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
I started Propecia a week after I noticed my hair was thinning. Back then it was a dime-sized cowlick that revealed my scalp. I'd love to get back to that point now.