Should I Cancel My hair transplant Or Go With It?

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have booked hair transplant a while ago to fix my front half (quoted for 2500 grafts). Hairline has been a problem for about 10 years and I have been on treatments for 5 years (min + keto). I started finasteride 3 months ago as well.

I have not been too worried about my mid-scalp hair but now when the procedure is getting closer, I have started to worry that I might have been downplaying mid-scalp thinning. What would be your honest opinion about my hair loss? Would you recommend me to go through hair transplant?

I have attached couple pictures under harsh but truthful light.

Attachments

• IMG_9135.JPG
    IMG_9135.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_9133.JPG
    IMG_9133.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_9142.JPG
    IMG_9142.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 416

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always safer to err on the side of caution in my opinion and if you are not 100% sure then wait. I'm sure the clinic will understand that is if they are ethical.

Some clinics on these paid for lists or hyped up by marketers have enticed young guys in on short notice or pressured them is some way. So run it by the clinic and evaluate their response. It's a good test which will either give you more assurance or the opposite and you can decide accordingly. Either way you benefit in my opinion.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, I'm not sure that you're at the point you really need to get it done: you actually look quite good. You might want to save your grafts for later on in case you need them.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your mid-scalp already looks fine, you would be jeopardizing the current hair by having grafts punched into the area. With as short as you wear it, it would be best to only have an FUE procedure for the hairline as an FUT scar would probably be visible.

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When in doubt, get the f out. Best is to hold off and do it if you have to only when you lose more hair. Right now, dont try to fix what isnt really broken. You do not look like you need one.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am still battling whether or not to get hair transplant. On the other hand my hair could be much worse but then again I am not able to style my hair if I ever wanted to get longer hair.

I have attached a picture of my hairline

Attachments

• Enlight8.jpg
    Enlight8.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 242