Should I get a hair piece?

NeedHelpage

Reaction score
I'm 25 -- I'm in shape and I'm scared to pursue a career as my hair is insanely thin in the front and middle. I feel like I look like dog sh*t and cannot work in a professional setting, I rarely wear the same clothes as I used to such as preppy or professional clothes as I cannot wear a hat with them.

Can I pull off getting a hair piece and look professional so I can provide for my fiance and daughter? I feel like this is holding me back from being a lawyer and a real man.

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
If its holding you back then then you have to do some thing about it. Try a piece see how you get on with it, after all what do you have to lose.

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Timetodoit

I am a lawyer with one of the world's largest law firms, and it works fine for me in a professional setting. If your hairless is holding you back, try it. What have you got to lose? If you want to discuss further PM me.

Noah

TimetoDoit said:
I'm 25 -- I'm in shape and I'm scared to pursue a career as my hair is insanely thin in the front and middle. I feel like I look like dog sh*t and cannot work in a professional setting, I rarely wear the same clothes as I used to such as preppy or professional clothes as I cannot wear a hat with them.

Can I pull off getting a hair piece and look professional so I can provide for my fiance and daughter? I feel like this is holding me back from being a lawyer and a real man.