Should I go on propecia?

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
I quit cause of the horro stories on here..should i go back on ..how do u know if u are shedding but im getting worse anyway without treatment..i hate life

G

how do u know if u are shedding

your hair falls off your head.

i hate life

cheer up mate!

I have been on propecia (proscar) for 10 months with no obvious shed, previously I was on propecia for 18 months, again with no shed.

Not everyone has massive sheds (I keep my tools under the kitchen sink)

Even if you do shed it might be small, un-noticeable even and not last very long.

And often a shed is a sign that propecia is doing it's job and your hair has been kicked into a shed/growth cycle.

hopewas

Reaction score
proscar is making me shed like crazy but i'm sticking it out even though my hair looks like sh*t. either it'll get better or it'll get worse if i wasn't on it. you have to do something about it

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas, I find your avatar quite painful to look at :eek:

I think we all know that wrestling is at least somewhat choreographed, but that....that looks like that guy just broke his neck :cry:

Is that footage from some guy "ending his career"?

Either way, looks damn painful, choreographed or not...

hopewas

Reaction score
wrestling? that isn't fake wrestling. that's real fighting..mixed martial arts. it's not wwe. you need to start watching ultimate fighting championship and pride fighting championship tournaments. it's real fights. not kid stuff like wwe which is fake. believe it or not,...the guy who got suplexed actually won the fight 30 seconds later

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
No wonder it looks real! :shock:

hopewas

Reaction score
mma is the only sport i watch along with boxing and kickboxing (k 1 ). mma will be big one day. no one should get as much money as basketball, baseball, football, etc.. players are getting. it's ridiculous. fighting sports are the only sports where they deserve the money they get. besides why watch fake wrestling when you can watch real fighting with people who actually have fighting skills and aren't just brawling