SHould I keep it to minoxidil? HairLossTalk.com please answer.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like, at this rate, minoxidil, msm, and a really good diet alone are going to bring me back into NW2 status, where I will be pretty happy. I'm in the middle of month 4 and things are looking strong, like it's improving slowly.

If this is the case, should I not mess around with it and just leave it to minoxidil?

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
is it really that hard to pop a couple of msm pills a day and keep eating right for ur health of not for ur hair? especially if uve been doin it for 4 months already

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Remember, all the indications are that minoxidil doesn't really MAINTAIN hair. If you want to keep that offset of extra growth that you're currently enjoying with minoxidil, you better use something in addition to it, like Propecia or a topical antiandrogen.

Bryan

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesn't maintain, just spurts what I do have into growth? Because I'm at the point now where I don't have to put gel in my hair anymore. I can actually walk around with a little length (bout half an inch) dry and it looks decent.

Far from perfect but starting to look damned healthy. Still thin around the crown and overall but very. very much improved.

Also, been juicing fresh fruits and vegetables for a while now and I have noticed tremendous improvement in the quality of my skin tone, tightness, and my eyesight has improved. My hair is also taking on a healthier sheen. Maybe this has a lot to do with it.

Okay, I'll start my finasteride to maintain this.