Sick,my Senior Doctor Wants Legalization Of Selling And Buying Of Kidney.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Organ Transplant Criminals will be born./

Are you serious? perhaps I misunderstand your wording, but.. there are already MANY organ transplant criminals. In many, many impoverished areas, poor people will donate their Kidneys on the black market to make money to feed their family.

Shady surgeons, most who claim they are "helping people" run underground "hospitals" where they often will perform the operations with out proper tests. I read about one man who received a Kidney through these operations. Well, the Kidney he received started to FAIL, and shortly after, his OWN Kidney started to go. He had no means to go back and get legit treatment and died.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Are you serious? perhaps I misunderstand your wording, but.. there are already MANY organ transplant criminals. In many, many impoverished areas, poor people will donate their Kidneys on the black market to make money to feed their family.

Shady surgeons, most who claim they are "helping people" run underground "hospitals" where they often will perform the operations with out proper tests. I read about one man who received a Kidney through these operations. Well, the Kidney he received started to FAIL, and shortly after, his OWN Kidney started to go. He had no means to go back and get legit treatment and died.

He published his view on major news paper,because one ethical major hospital of India where legal transplant happens have fallen into scrutiny because of paper lapses,consent lapses,thus he said why can't make this legalised rather than waiting for brain dead donor.