Simple question: can the hair loss due to minoxidil regrow

mycr

Reaction score
situation: i experienced some hair loss, so i used minoxidil for 1 month but i quitted due to serious hair loss.

now my hair loss problem is eased by finasteride

my question is: can those hair loss due to minoxidil regrow if i am now only on medication of finasteride

or they will never be back

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of people supposedly experience a minoxidil shed during roughly the first month of using it.

mycr

Reaction score
because it has been 4 months since i quit minoxidil .. may i ask approximately how long will they come back

@Benjamin36 yes but i juz found that it is not urgent for me to use it as i can now control the hair loss.

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
i juz wanna know approximately how long will they back... i have quit minoxidil 4months

Difficult to say exactly how long Mycr. Depends on your individual hair growth cycle times.
So long as you haven't actually lost more hair due to male pattern baldness there is absolutely no reason for that hair you shed not to come back. Just be patient and see how it looks at the 6 month mark.

mycr

Reaction score
Difficult to say exactly how long Mycr. Depends on your individual hair growth cycle times.
So long as you haven't actually lost more hair due to male pattern baldness there is absolutely no reason for that hair you shed not to come back. Just be patient and see how it looks at the 6 month mark.
ok thanks bro i juz hope they will be back soon