Single Life

Aplunk1

Reaction score
So, I give in and visit the HairLossTalk.com forums, and WTF do I see? A bunch of relationship advice threads: "Starting out as friends," "What should I do about this girl," etc.

Dude, women be b****s. Maybe I suffer from young man's naivety, but I'm convinced that serious dating at this time is just... well, a waste of precious time. I'm much more fond of single life, and so much so that I've realized after numerous women, there's not a single cell in my body that wants a long-term relationship. Of course, I never tell women this upfront; it shoots down their cause.

I had a realization, of sorts, recently when I brought home a girl who had a boyfriend. While going at it for a bit, she asked for penetration. There was something so ugly in asking me to penetrate her that I put my tally-whacker away and told her to go to sleep. The next day, I realized that there's no place for cheating in my life, whether it's her fault or mine. That's partly (what am I saying, that's a humongous reason) for not delving into a serious relationship.

Women are cheaters.

Well, that's been my experience, and I thought I've dated some good ones. Even the best ones will eventually flirt to make you jealous.

Wow, I kind of wrote a nice little rant here.

I also wanted to share a good piece of news to the forum members who know my history. I got into a top Ivy League program for my Master's. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
So, I give in and visit the HairLossTalk.com forums, and WTF do I see? A bunch of relationship advice threads: "Starting out as friends," "What should I do about this girl," etc.

Dude, women be b****s. Maybe I suffer from young man's naivety, but I'm convinced that serious dating at this time is just... well, a waste of precious time. I'm much more fond of single life, and so much so that I've realized after numerous women, there's not a single cell in my body that wants a long-term relationship. Of course, I never tell women this upfront; it shoots down their cause.

I had a realization, of sorts, recently when I brought home a girl who had a boyfriend. While going at it for a bit, she asked for penetration. There was something so ugly in asking me to penetrate her that I put my tally-whacker away and told her to go to sleep. The next day, I realized that there's no place for cheating in my life, whether it's her fault or mine. That's partly (what am I saying, that's a humongous reason) for not delving into a serious relationship.

Women are cheaters.

Well, that's been my experience, and I thought I've dated some good ones. Even the best ones will eventually flirt to make you jealous.

Wow, I kind of wrote a nice little rant here.

I also wanted to share a good piece of news to the forum members who know my history. I got into a top Ivy League program for my Master's. I'm pretty stoked about it.

maybes fins turn you in to man lover

Ivy League program this gay americany sitscom?

you have master likes maybes you gay slave man

Bekim :(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Aplunk, congratulations on getting into an Ivy League school. Now your dating in the Big Leagues. The women will be smarter and harder to catch unless they are desperate.

Bekim, Aplunk took both finasteride and dutas so what do you make of that?

The Gardener

Reaction score
Wow, congratulations on your acceptance into your program, Aplunk. That's awesome.... very well done, sir.

CCS

Reaction score
Aplunk,

Don't mess up. Keep in mind how bad dating can be, and find fun in college program. Love your major, and make money later. Gotta learn to love making money for you, not for the hope that a woman will like it. That is what got me out of depression.

And I'm not surprised most women would cheat. If they need to be paid to stay with a guy, that right there says something. Old Fashioned. Ha! That is why I'd only date a woman who wanted me for me, not my money.

And stay in shape as you go through college. And stay on your hair regimen. I know guys who stop caring about their looks when the get to a certain point financially. Well it still matters. The money does a lot at first, especially before all the hair goes. But they soon find that they are not getting all they want, which money can't buy. So keep your looks, so you can keep that dimention to future relationships.

People hide from their problems by looking to God, only to later become bitter old people waiting for death and poking their noses into the lives of young people.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Aplunk, congratulations on getting into an Ivy League school. Now your dating in the Big Leagues. The women will be smarter and harder to catch unless they are desperate.

Bekim, Aplunk took both finasteride and dutas so what do you make of that?

Ivy League this school for girl no?

Bekim thinks maybes Aplunk bys goat keep in room now

also maybes now get jobs with circus

sits in cage makes money

this good livings for amaphrodite man lady thing

Bekim :)

Britannia

Reaction score

cuebald

Reaction score
CCS should I spend my money on a car and clothes to impress the ladies with or should I spend it on rhinoplasty? :)

Petchsky

Reaction score
Well done Aplunk on the ivy league, what you going to be studying?

I think women mostly cheat when they get bored sexually, and not all women do even then, men are more likely to cheat imo.

With you on the single life though, i'm currently in my longest ever relationship, 18 months, but it's long distance and I decide when to see her, it's like being single with the benefits of being in a relationship, surprised she hasn't dumped me yet.

G

all women are cheaters. my regimen proves it. :punk:

in all seriousness, i think a lot of girls cheat, and just get away with it better than guys do. And when women cheat its still the guys fault. "you didnt give me what i wanted so i had to cheat. bla bla bla".

dont get me wrong, there are some amazing women out there who would never cheat. But they all broke up with me when they caught me cheating on them.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
uncles always cheats on wifes with goats ins next villages

ones nights uncles goes two next villages

he grabbs the RAM :woot:

he come backs with manny cuts

he not happies

wife happies in mornings

Bekim :)

Boondock

Reaction score
dont get me wrong, there are some amazing women out there who would never cheat. But they all broke up with me when they caught me cheating on them.

Loved this quote.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll play devils' advocate.

MEN ARE NOT CHEATERS??????

:hump: Don't know why, but after reading the thread, all I could hear in my head was an army of women shouting that in synchrony.

Personally I wish I was asexual. Or at least be free from sexuality, whenever I want. It's such an invasive thing, a kind of biological tyranny.

Sex is almost entirely for pleasure. Now think...movies. We watch movies for pleasure.

Imagine we felt the need to watch a movie or two, everyday. Imagine we were outside, we see someone hail a cab, we want to watch Taxi Driver, the Cafe guy asks if we want marshmallows on our hot chocolate, we feel like watching Ghostbusters. We get drenched in rain and start impersonating an autistic Dustin Hoffman. Every moment of every day is clouded with ideas of movies.

I think its' dumbass cruel and needs to be stopped. We only find it pleasurable because its' need is imposed on us.

I've always been averse to lack of freedom. I do love getting laid, but I hate the fact I need to.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
Also this idea of cheating is a nonsense.

Based on an assumption that it's normal for a man and woman to be dedicated to each other for life.

Using my movie analogy, it's like needing to watch movies everyday. But having to watch the same one, over and over and over again.

I find it very easy to love more than one girl.

There is no limit on how many children people should have based on their 'love reserves'. Men are wired for lots of sex, we exist because of it. Women are wired for stability, they can only get pregnant once a year, need a man to stick around. Men however can technically have about 5 thousand children annually.

Our bronze age ideas on marriage need to be destroyed now, we need to return to the hunter gatherer way or progress to the posthuman way.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the women. If she really loves you then she will NEVER cheat on you. If shes a player then she will always cheat on you. I know girls at work who have been with the same guy for years but is always up for some action with another work colleague on a works night out. Then the next day she will act as if nothing happened.

I think trust is the most important thing here. If you both trust each other then the chances of cheating will be minimal :gay: