Slight Regrowth From Saw Palmetto, Rosemary Oil, Plus More

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed some regrowth around my hairline. Where it was slick slick bald there’s some sparse fuzz all around it and the shorter hairs and slightly longer.

I used to have like these really small thick hairs all along my hairline and then everything between my hairline and where my hair is still growing was totally slick bald like felt as smooth as a bowling ball.

what I’ve been doing:

-Mix rosemary and peppermint oil in a dropper with pumpkin seed oil
-apply this a couple times a week usually if I know I’m going to shower or wash my hair in the next 1-2 days I’ll just leave it on overnight or for a day or two

-switch from cheap storebought $4 shampoo to more natural herbal shampoos
-just ordered a shampoo with no artificial or harmful chemicals in it and rosemary and peppermint scented

-take saw palmetto at random times sometimes 2 times a day or just one time a day

-made my own octa sabal plus/pumpkin seed oil

-basically just take what worked from the octa Saba plus and make it myself (pumpkin seed oil, evening primrose, lycopene, tomato powder, red clover, octasanol, corn silk powder
-some of the ingredients I ordered in extract form

idk maybe it did nothing at all I’ve been doing it weeks. I haven’t really been looking visually because honestly I’ve been to scared to look at my hairline at all for a year and my hair is so long from the lockdown I literally cant even stand looking or taking pictures of my hairline I’ve just been trying natural stuff while mauling over using finasteride. I have been obsessively feeling all around my hairline and applying oils to it and it definitely feels different.